I remember a few months ago, my trusted laptop finally died. I figured that I could always have it repaired but when I learned how much the repairs would cost, I opted to get a new laptop. I have to tell you how overwhelming it is to find the right laptop. There are so many models that I had to choose from. The best part is that finding gaming laptops under 200 is possible.
What I did was to go out of the store first and try to think about what I would need. I know that I need a laptop that I can use for work but will also allow me to play games at the same time. The moment that I know what I am looking for, it became easier for me to find the right gaming laptops. More and more laptops that are being released are starting to become more powerful than old laptops.
Powerful laptops may mean expensive but do not worry, you may want to look for cheap laptops for sale under 200. Gaming can still be fast even if the laptop that you choose is not the most expensive one out there.
Top 10 Gaming Laptops Under 200 Review
How much does a laptop cost? There are a lot of cheap gaming laptops that are available right now but it will be hard to narrow down your choices to just a few. Now is your chance to find the right laptop that you can use. Get to know the different good, cheap laptops for gaming and school now.
HP Chromebook 11 – Best for People Who May Spill Liquids
- Intel Celeron N2840 (2.16 GHz)
- 2 GB Memory 16GB Flash SSD
- 11.6-Inches diagonal HD SVA WLED anti-glare (1366 x 768)
- 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 headphone/microphone combo jack, HD Webcam
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
The durability of the laptop is one of the things that you are always considering when finding the perfect laptop. This will not disappoint you with its co-molded rubber edges that will make sure that you are also less prone to getting accidentally scratched.
Features & Benefits
- Anti Glare– It does not mean that just because you have a budget laptop, you will have some issues while using it while the sun is shining brightly. This should not be an issue.
- Bluetooth 4.0 – Connecting this to other devices should not be a problem especially since it is fast. You can connect it to your gadgets too.
- Multiple Ports – Do you have different gadgets that will require multiple ports? This will make sure that this issue can be resolved as it may have all the ports you are searching for.
- Keyboard Resistant – The keyboard will be resistant to some minor spills. If you are a regular beverage drinker while working, this may be essential for you.
- IPS-Ready – Download some Android apps that will improve the overall experience of using this laptop. Download the apps that you need easily.
- This does not come with a CD player. If you still use CDs and DVDs, this will not be ideal for you anymore.
- This might be more ideal for kids and students. If you are an adult, you may want to look for a laptop that will offer more.
This can be a great laptop that you can use if you are a student. You will have no trouble using this to create your assignments and so much more. As an adult, you may want to consider other laptops first before settling for this.
– Operating system is minimalistic
– Comes with a lot of great features
– Good price
– Thin and lightweight
– Battery may start to act up after some time
– It can become very slow especially when not updated
Samsung Chromebook 3 – Best Budget Laptop Overall
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant : Yes
- Google Chrome system. Brightness: 220 units
- Bluetooth 4.0
You would like to have a laptop that you know will be safe to use. This laptop will help protect your details so that you do not have to worry about people possibly stealing your identity and so much more. Just log in with your account and you do not have to worry about your security anymore.
Features & Benefits
- Strong Design – This comes with a design that you know you can rely on. The water-resistant keyboard will make sure that spills will not damage the laptop.
- Lightweight – The fact that this only weighs 2.54 lbs means that you can bring it with you wherever you go. Traveling will not be too hard with this.
- 11 Hours Battery – Did you forget your charger? There is no need to panic because this can last for 11 hours on a single charge.
- 180 Degree Recline – You can adjust viewing the laptop’s screen depending on what will be comfortable for you. The more comfortable the screen is, the better that it will be.
- Bluetooth 4.0 – This will be easy to connect to the different gadgets that you may have at home. Connecting and sharing files will be easier to accomplish.
- The computer may sometimes freeze depending on the number of apps and software that you place. You need to be aware of the number of apps that you will download or it will freeze.
- Hard to use. If you are not familiar with using Chrome OS, this may be a bit complicated for you to use. You will eventually learn how to use it though.
When it comes to the overall strength of this laptop, it will be hard to find complaints because you can be sure that this will be fun to use. This may feel superior as compared to other devices.
– This is a nice-looking laptop
– This fits people’s budget
– Run your business with this easily
– Complicated to use
– Sometimes lags
ASUS Chromebook C202SA – Best for Students
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 anti-glare display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, upto 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB flash storage; No CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Output : 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
The 180-degree hinge is one of the reasons why you may choose this over all the others. You do not have to worry that it will snap off when you bend it too much. You can make the right adjustments depending on what will be comfortable for you.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-Glare Display – Do you usually find it complicated when you have to work under the heat of the sun? This will reduce the glare that you may experience while working.
- 360-Degree WiFi Antenna – This will make sure that you will be able to connect to your network of choice. Connectivity should not be a problem.
- Spill-Resistant Keyboard – Who says that you have to worry about spills? The keyboard will be spill-proof so even if you accidentally spill your coffee, this will not be an issue.
- 10 Hours Battery Life – There is no need to charge this laptop all the time because this will be good for about 10 hours depending on your settings.
- Built-in HDMI and USB Ports – Connecting and sharing with other devices will be easier. This laptop contains all of the details that you may want to know.
- Google Cloud Print is a bit unreliable. You may find it hard to print the information that you have saved in the cloud but you will have no problem printing directly from the laptop.
- This does not come with apps. You would need to make some changes to it before it can become fully functional.
This is one of the laptops that is considered to be good for students. This may not be the best budget gaming laptop 2019 but you can be sure that for basic processes, this will be highly effective.
– Downloadable with different apps
– Keyboard is nice
– Great webcam
– Cannot be used with your iPhone
– Battery will not hold a charge after some time
Lenovo Chromebook S330 – For Extra Protection Budget Laptop
- For high performance on the go, the Chromebook S330 is equipped with a powerful Mediatech MT8173C processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, and 32 GB em 5. 1. And keep going with up to 10 hrs. of battery life
- Sleek & stylish design - This computer is less than 1" Thick and 3. 3 lbs. light, with a 14" HD Display Perfect for day-to-day work and multimedia, on or offline
- Enjoy powerful processing, LPDDR3 Memory for multitasking, Fast software loading, and 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive (Available for 2 years)
- Stay connected with I/O support Standard on this laptop computer, Plus USB-C, Micro SD, and USB 3. 0 for effortless connectivity. It also features AC Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4. 1, a 720P webcam, and two 2W speaker systems, All supported via a suite of collaborative apps
- The Lenovo S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection, and automatically updates. No setup is needed – just A Google account so cloud storage keeps your stuff with you
You want to see amazing graphics and crisp visuals then you can never go wrong with this laptop that you can adjust according to how you would like to view the screen. This will make it easier for you to do the tasks that you are supposed to do.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful MediaTek Processor – This will make sure that you will have the ability to use this for your different tasks. There is no need to worry about spending time waiting for your apps and software to load.
- Built-in Virus Protection – You would like to protect your laptop from potential viruses and spyware. This will also ensure that your details will remain safe.
- USB 3.0 – This will ensure that you will have no problems connecting this with your other gadgets. This is helpful whenever you want to transfer some files.
- LPDDR3 Memory – This will ensure that the processing of this laptop will not take a long time. You can open different apps and software easily.
- 10 Hours Battery Life – Make the most out of the time that you will spend using this laptop. This does not have to be charged for about 10 hours depending on the software that you are using.
- The warranty is a bit limited. Most of the time, it would offer up to a 1-year warranty but you can decide if this is already enough for you.
- The screen can still be improved. If this would be compared to refurbished gaming laptops, the screen may fall a bit short.
Setting up this device is fairly easy and you can make the necessary changes so that it will be the type of laptop that you have always wanted to use. This is not too complicated and you will understand how you can maximize the use of this.
– This is lightweight
– This is very responsive
– Use it to update easily
– The resolution is a bit weird
– Only for light users
– Very little sound
HP Stream 11.6 inch – Best Basic Compact Laptop
- 11.6 inch 1366x768 pixels LED-lit Screen with build in webcam, Integrated Dual Array Digital
- Intel Celeron processor N3050 1.6GHz, 1MB Cache, On-board 4GB 1333MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 32GB Solid State Drive
- I/O Ports: 1 HDMI, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 Combo Headphone/Mic Jack, Multi-Format SD Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home; 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
There are different laptops that you can find right now that will fit your budget but not all of them can give 32GB memory. This laptop is one of the best ones that you can consider. This 200 gaming laptop may just come with all of the other features you want.
Features & Benefits
- HDMI Output – Allow yourself to have more viewing options when you make use of this laptop. You can connect it to your television set if needed.
- USB 3.0 – You do not have to worry when you have the latest gadgets. The speed of this will make sure that you can connect them all easily.
- Quick Start Guide – No need to guess what you will do next. The guide will tell you exactly how you can set up the laptop.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam – Talking and communicating with other people with the use of a video call is now easier to do. This webcam will allow you to do exactly what you need.
- 11” Screen – The screen is big enough to view what you are doing without being a nuisance when you have to bring it with you.
- The keyboard does not light up so typing at night can be a challenge.
- The warranty will be void when you drop your laptop or when you spill something on it. It is best to take good care of your laptop to make this effective.
The value of this is very good especially because of the way that it looks. Those who care about the appearance of their laptops may choose this based on its appearance alone.
– This is very compact
– The fact that it is lightweight
– Great Bluetooth connection
– It comes with a lot of bloatware.
– Hard to update
Asus Vivobook E203MA – Most Mobile Budget Laptop
- Intel Celeron Dual Core N4000 Processor (1.1GHz, Turbo up to 2.6 GHz, 4M Cache)
- 11.6-Inch HD LED backlight display (1366 x 768); Windows 10
- Thin and lightweight design: 0.7" Thin and 2.18 lbs. With long-lasting 2-cell Li-Ion battery which can bring you up to 10 hours of battery life*
- 64GB eMMC flash storage and 4GB DDR3 RAM for fast boot time and application performance
- Lightning-fast 802.11AC Dual antenna Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C, 1x USB 3.0
It will be complicated to find gaming laptops under 200 but this particular laptop stands out because of its mobility. This will be small enough to be placed inside your bag if in case you would need to bring it with you.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and Portable – Who does not want to have a laptop that is lightweight and portable? This will be ideal for you if you need to bring your laptop often.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life – Use this laptop without charging for hours and you will make the most out of this.
- Dual-Core Intel Processor – This is one of the faster laptops that you will find on this list because of this processor. This fact alone can make this laptop your choice.
- 6 mm Key Travel – This will ensure perfect typing comfort. Typing and making documents can be done faster and easier.
- 11 ac WiFI – This will make sure that you will only be receiving strong and stable WiFi signals. Connect with the use of your laptop even when the signal is not too strong.
- This is only restricted to Microsoft Apps. If you try to download a non-Microsoft app, it will not work.
- This is not a touchscreen laptop. This is a budget laptop so you cannot expect a feature like this.
This can fit your needs if you are searching for something super portable. This will make sure that you will have no trouble bringing this with you whenever you travel to different places.
– This is a solid laptop.
– The storage is easy to monitor
– The keyboard is easy to type
– Only approved and expensive Microsoft Apps
– Almost no disc space
Lenovo Ideapad 210 – Best Budget Laptop to Save More Files
- 11.6" (1366 x 768) HD Energy-efficient LED backlight display, Intel HD Graphics 500
- Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core processor, 1.10 GHz Base up to 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI
- Color: Mineral Gray, Windows 10, 0.7" Thin, 2.54lbs Weight, Battery: 2-cell lithium-ion, 1-year Microsoft Office 365 Personal
Are you searching for a laptop that will work well but will also be energy efficient? This is something that this laptop can promise. You know that the energy that will be used by this laptop will allow you to do your tasks without charging for hours.
Features & Benefits
- 7” Thin – The fact that this is very thin will make it easier for you to place inside your bag when you need to go somewhere.
- Basic Software Package – You do not have to worry about using your laptop for one whole year before you update the software or purchase another software to make this work.
- 32GB Flash Memory – This will have more memory as compared to other laptops that come with the same price range. This will allow you to save more files.
- Bluetooth 4.0 – This increases the number of devices that is compatible with your laptop. This will make sharing files and data easier.
- Built-in Media Reader – Who says that the transfer of items is going to be hard? This is not going to be an issue when you use this media reader.
- This does not have enough space for the Windows 10 updates that you may want to install on it. Some bloatware needs to be removed.
- No slot for an upgrade. You may think that the memory is enough until you realize that you cannot upgrade the motherboard any further.
This comes with a lot of memory space as compared to other laptops but this also gets filled up more easily as compared to others. It may be a great laptop for toddlers but not for adults.
– This is easy to set up
– Great for doing simple tasks
– Problems with updating
– Not enough space for other things
Acer 15.6″ HD WLED – Best Large Screen Budget Laptop
- 15. 6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1. 60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2. 48 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB em, No Optical Drive
- 802. 11AC; Bluetooth 4. 1; 2 USB 3. 0, HDMI
- Google Chrome OS, 3-cell Battery
- System Ram Type - Ddr3 Sdram
One feature of the best gaming laptops under 200 is the clarity of the screen. One of the first things that you will notice about this is Acer’s ComfyView technology that will make sure that the glare and the reflection that you may see will be reduced. This will ensure that you can use your laptop no matter what time of the day it is.
Features & Benefits
- Intel Celeron Processor – This will be fast enough so that you can use this to open different apps and do your tasks without any issues.
- 3-Cell Battery – This will make sure that the battery will last for a long time. This can be ideal for people who like bringing their laptops with them all the time.
- Intel HD Graphics 400 – This will allow your screen resolution to look decent. You will have no trouble viewing the things that you find interesting on your laptop.
- 6 Display – This will make sure that you can view the items that you are looking at through your laptop. Working will surely be easier to do.
- USB 3.0 Ports – This will make this easier to connect to different devices. It may also work for devices that may require USB 2.0 ports.
- This does not come with a DVD or CD player so you may need to watch and listen to your CDs and DVDs somewhere else.
- This also has a built-in HD webcam so you can be sure that you will be clear when you are talking with other people on camera.
Out of all the Chromebooks that you will see, this is probably one of the items that will have a large screen size. This may be important to you when you want to make sure that you will be able to view your activities easily.
– This is easy to set up
– Great for doing simple tasks
– Problems with updating
– Not enough space for other things
HP Stream Laptop PC 11.6 – Best Budget Laptop with Long Battery Life
- 11.6" HD Display
- 32 GB eMMC storage: An embedded Multimedia Card provides reliable flash-based storage
- Dual-core Intel Celeron N4000 processor
- Dual front-facing speakers: Pump up the volume to your favorite music, movie or game.
- Windows 10 in S Mode: Experience the most secure Windows ever built.
This comes with an 802.11 WiFi antenna that will make it easier for you to connect your laptop to your home or office network. Who says that you have to wait for a long time before you will be able to connect? This will be effective in allowing you to connect properly. Enjoy video streaming and so much more with the use of this laptop.
Features & Benefits
- 1 Year Subscription to Microsoft Office – Microsoft Office is known to be one of the software that people will use to do their tasks. The fact that it is for free will already be very helpful.
- AntiGlare WLED Backlit Display – Are you worried that you will not get any work done when you are working during the daytime? The backlit display will make sure that this will not be an issue.
- Intel UHD Graphics 600 – This will make sure that the graphics of this laptop will be what you expect it to be.
- Front-Facing Webcam – This will make sure that you can be seen by the people that you are talking to clearly. This can make communicating with others easier.
- 12 Hours Battery Life – The long battery life will be one of the first things that will make you choose this over the others.
- SPSS is not one of the software that you should download on this laptop because this will not run as smoothly as you have intended.
- The storage space is not that big. If you are intending to save a lot of items, this may not be the most ideal laptop available.
Finding the right gaming laptops under 200 may be a bit complicated but this is one of the laptops under $200 that will still use Windows OS. If you are particular about this, this can be one of the best options for you.
– Easy editing can be done with this
– Browsing is not complicated
– Great battery life
– Issues with storage space
– The keyboard does not have a lot of feedback.
ASUS VivoBook L203MA – Best Budget and Compact Laptop
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- One Year of Microsoft Office 365 Included
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 pounds(battery included)
- USB Type-C (Gen 1), USB Type-A, HDMI, MicroSD connectivity (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n
- Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft store.
One of the things that you will consider when searching for the right laptop is the laptop’s size. This particular laptop comes with an 11.6” display but it is smaller than the usual A4 printer that you will use for printing.
Features & Benefits
- 180-Degree Hinge Rotation – This will make sure that you will have the ability to adjust your screen depending on how you would like to view the things that you are doing.
- Tru2Life – This will make sure that you will have clear graphics every time you turn on the laptop. Working on your activities will be easier.
- Dual-Band WiFi – If you need a more precise internet connection then you will not be disappointed with this. This will allow you to stay connected even when you have poor internet.
- Full- Size Keyboard – Working will not be a problem with the use of this keyboard even if the laptop itself is small. Typing will not be hard for you to do at all.
- USB-C – This is something that you are looking for when you want ultimate compatibility. The fast transfer speeds will be appreciated.
- The SD card may tend to eject on its own when you accidentally bump it. As long as you are careful this will not be an issue.
- This may not be a downside for some people but this comes with a matte display. This is only an issue when you want to have a glossy display.
If you are searching for a budget and compact laptop that you can bring with you when you travel often, this is one of the laptops that will not disappoint. Its appearance is attractive too.
– This comes with a palm rest
– Very affordable
– Easy to use
– Thumbprints will mark the surface
– HDMI port cannot be used for a long time.
The Ultimate Buying Guide Budget Gaming Laptop
Different companies announced that they will be releasing amazing laptops but you have to admit that the prices can be very expensive. If you are not ready to spend exorbitant amounts of cash then you can check the various laptops that you can find in the market right now. There are gaming laptops under 200 you just have to know features that will help you pick.
Are Cheap Laptops Worth It?
How much does a laptop cost? It can be different depending on the brand that you will choose. You have to remember that everyone would always like to get more for a lesser amount of money. Who would like to spend a lot of money when you can get the same item or something similar for a much cheaper price?
You might be tempted to choose cheap laptops because you know that you will be able to save some money upfront but will it be worth it? Some people are saying that the lack of quality of laptops may not be worth it in the long run. There are some situations wherein buying laptops under 200 will be worth it.
What Are You Buying a Laptop For?
What is your reason for purchasing a laptop? There are a lot of reasons why people may purchase laptops. Some look for the best cheap gaming laptop under 200. Some would like to get one for doing their assignments. Some would do it because they would like to get the right gaming laptop.
You have to admit that most people who do not spend too much money on laptops do not have a lot of money to spend. It is also likely that you do not want to spend more money because you cannot justify the cost that you are going to spend on a laptop.
If you need a laptop that will allow you to have basic internet access, then a cheap laptop will be fine. What if you need a laptop that will require you to do complex codes and video editing? The cheap laptops that are available will not be too ideal for your needs. You have to base the decision that you will make on what you plan to do with the laptop. Some people would opt to get build your laptop kit so that they can control the amount that they will spend on their laptops. You may choose this too if you think that this will be ideal for you.
Do I Want a New or Refurbished Laptop?
Some people would like to get a great laptop but for a more affordable rate. This is possible if they would choose to get refurbished laptops instead. What exactly are refurbished laptops? These are gaming laptops under 200 that may be brand new but have been returned because they were never sold or people were unhappy with the laptop that they have received.
Some refurbished laptops are those that have been used widely by different people over the years but have been changed a bit so that they can be used again. Various factors will help you decide if the refurbished laptop will be worth it or not.
- Savings – It is expected that a refurbished laptop will cost a lot less as compared to purchasing a brand new laptop. You may get the same laptop for half the price. The only issue with this is you only have to choose from the available stock.
- Warranty – There are still some laptops that still come with a warranty even if it is refurbished. This can be very helpful for you especially if you want to make sure that the laptop will work well for your needs.
- Return Policies – Do you think that the return policy of the laptop will fit well with what you have in mind? Some can be returned up to a few months after you have purchased the refurbished laptop.
With all of these things in mind, you can decide if it would be worth it to get a refurbished laptop. There are affordable gaming laptops that are refurbished for sure.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Cheap Gaming Laptop
What is the best budget gaming laptop 2019? It will depend on all of the other factors that you will find important. You want to make sure that you will only get the best, right? Consider the small factors and decide what you are going to do next.
The size of the laptop’s screen is always one of the most important things that you need to consider. The size may also determine how easy or how hard it would be to bring the laptop from one area to another. For example, you may want to have a laptop with a 17-inch screen but how hard will it be to bring it whenever you travel? These are just some of the things that you have to consider the laptop’s size. Some low price computers still come with a large screen.
It does not mean that just because the screen is large, you are going to have amazing graphics. If you are searching for cheap gaming laptops under 200, you have to make sure that the screen quality will be amazing. This will allow you to play your favorite games the best way possible. You will be looking at your laptop’s screen for a long time. You want to make sure that it will be comfortable to use no matter what.
It is not only the screen that you have to think about when looking for good cheap laptops for gaming and school. You want to make sure that the keyboard will be able to take all of the time that you will use it. Doing your homework means that you are probably going to use your laptop often. The keyboard has to be as comfortable as possible. It should also be spaced evenly so that you can type properly. The best laptop for a teenager is something that can be used often and for a long time.
This is always an important component of whether you would like to admit it or not. The activities that you will do may become fast depending on the type of activity that you plan to do. If you are just surfing the net or you would like to send emails, a simple processor will be enough for you but what if you need to open many applications all at once? Will your computer be able to take this? If not, then you need to find a laptop that comes with a stronger processor.
The current processor that is considered to be the strongest right now is the Intel Core i7 CPU. The best thing about this is that you can do various multimedia tasks easily. When you choose a processor with a multi-core processor, the better the performance of the laptop is going to be. You can choose to have a custom laptop builder if you want to keep your laptop within budget but with the processor that you need.
This is also another thing that you have to remember. The higher the RAM, the more information that you can work with. A typical Windows laptop will have a ram of about 4GB. This will be enough to improve some of the basic tasks that you may need to do.
The best cheap netbook may not have enough RAM if you are planning to do some video editing but if you just want to do some assignments, its RAM may be typical enough for you. Gaming laptops under 200 should have fast RAM so that the games can be played smoothly.
There was a time when people would always look for laptops that come with the largest hard drives available. This may sometimes make the laptop very heavy but because they need a lot of storage, they are perfectly fine with this. Right now, new laptops already have microchips that are smaller and better in keeping your different files safe.
It also helps that cloud storage is also available right now. You do not need to just save on your laptop, you can always choose to save with the use of your cloud storage. If your laptop breaks down, all the information that you have stored will be available in the cloud.
A lot of laptops would need to connect to something to ensure that you will be able to share different files among various devices. Some laptops come with different connectivity options than others. Some will come with SD card slots. If you would like to transfer your files to different memory cards, the connectivity of the laptop will make things possible.
With all of these things in mind, you know for sure that you can find gaming computer deals that will allow you to pick the best laptop for your needs.
Conclusion – Picking the Best Gaming Laptop
You are always recommended to get the best budget gaming laptop 2019 that will work best for your various needs. You want to have something that will be very useful for your different needs. Aside from using your laptop for your personal needs, you want to make sure that you will use it to play your favorite games.
Do you think that any of the laptops that are mentioned above will be perfect for your needs? Do your research and always consider the factors that are important to you so that you will ultimately make the right choice.[ratemypost]